When speaking to a Veteran for the first time, who is inquiring about a VA Mortgage in Arizona, one of the first things we do is send them out a needs list of all of the required documentation that will be needed, in order to submit and fully approve their AZ VA Home Loan.
Below is a list of items that are required. Keep in mind each scenario is different and could require more, or at times even less when applying for an AZ VA Home Loan.
- Last 30 Days paycheck stubs for all borrowers (if applicable)
- Last 2 years W-2′s for all borrowers (if applicable)
- Last 2 years tax returns for all borrowers. Including all forms
- Last 2 months bank statements (savings and checking)
- Copy of Divorce decree, including all pages (if applicable)
- Copy of Drivers License for all borrowers
- Copy of all Pension Statements, “Award” Letter, etc. (if applicable)
- Copy of Social Security Annual “Award” Letter, Statement, etc. (if applicable)
- Copy of DD-214
- Copy of Certificate of Eligibility (if obtained)
Again, keep in mind there could be more or less, depending on how your AZ VA Home Loan application looks on our end. Rest assured, we will let you know just as soon as we review your application, as to what additional information will be needed, if any at all.
To apply you can log onto www.VALoansForVets.com and click on the ‘apply’ link located in the top left corner of the site.